A large dolmen built with nine pillars and an access passage that differs from the burial chamber in layout and elevation and that originally consisted of three pillars on each side. Inside, there are still visible engravings which must be preserved. The capstone of the dolmen is broken, and both the stone covering the passage and the one functioning as entrance door are missing. The latter was accessed to through an open space. Being a national monument since 1910, it became the ex-libris of the region of Baião.
Period: Between the first and second half of the 4th Millennium BC